Sunday, July 6, 2008

Kid's Stuff

So, this blog is mostly about our house, but I wanted to share a few kid related morsels. This is the video showing the song that Marsha sang at Papa's wedding dinner. Don't pay attention to me, she's the real star of this one.


I was practicing a ton and we hadn't initially planned on having her sing with me, but she just out-of-the-blue started to sing with me on the chorus and it was so cute, so we decided to see if she wanted to and she said "yep." I was nervous that she wouldn't go through with it, but she did, and it was so cute. We didn't tape the actuall performance, but recreated one for posterity. She had to have the microphone to sing, otherwise she wouldn't perform.

Here's a few pics of us at the cabin. We went fishing, but there were no fish. Then Nula threw Marsha's new shoes into the river. She was very upset and has reminded us frequently of this fact. But we had fun!

We also white-trashed it up with a hommade fireworks show out in the street. The kids were mostly excited but mostly scared of the fireworks. It was more fun to watch them than the actual fireworks.









9 comments:

Sean said...

Aaron when did you start playing the guitar?? You think you know someone and then you read their blog.

Brooke said...

She's adorable! Love the song! Aaron sounds great.

Jennifer said...

Adorable. That one song was worth the whole blog. I love that she uses a microphone. I was always pretending with hair brushes or curling irons.

jaci said...

I LOVE her little voice. I have never heard her sing. She is totally on tune and everything - how cute! Well, i guess coming from those parents, would we expect anything less?

Adri said...

Too cute! Aaron...love your blog.

Fay said...

Wow, I've heard duets with your talented wife Ann but I never heard you with your new cute singing partner. Watch out, Mama! Love the house, it will be gorgeous!

Gaye Brown said...

I'm so proud of BOTH my boy Aaron and my little Maura Grace. They are a wonderful and talented duo! Love you so much.

Call me Mimi said...

Aaron, who is this little girl? She is a great singer. Oh, and by the way, so are you! And handsome too!

See what we're up to at http://mimiandpaparich.blogspot.com

Kami said...

So fun to hear Marsha sing (you, too, of course, Aaron!) She is such a doll. Amazing that she was right on pitch even an octave higher than her dad! She definitely inherited the talents!