Sunday, July 6, 2008

Foundation Firming 101: How a?

That sort of sounds like a really good workout video. Anyone want to start one with me?

So, here are the results of last week's pour. Looks good! Save all of your oohs and aahhs for my audition tape for So You Think You Can Dance, or SYTYCD as Ann likes to call it. I'll post that later. I pretty much owe all of my inspiration to Dance Company and the dance that I practiced for but never actually did. Man am I glad.

Here are the pics. Sorry, no nudity.















Here is a video.

Try to watch it without throwing up or down. It sort of reminds me of that Bourne Supremacy movie. I could totally get a job with that director. You can hear the birds singing in the background in the video. One of them landed on my shoulder. They're just so excited for us. And it really is a wonderful, magical place out in West Farthingham. The sun is always shinning and there is always a rainbow. Mostly, the animals come running when we drive up to the lot and regale us with Disney songs. Then, after the squirrels feed us dinner, the neighbors get together to hold hands and write missionaries. Most likely, we will strike oil, find gold, or diamonds on our property, I just haven't gotten out my prospecting pan yet. It's still in the basement with our metal detector. Anyway, if you'd like to buy a lot, call 521-lots. Disclaimer: I can't really guarantee that the animals will sing to you, I think they just really like us specifically, but you'll probably have all that other stuff, diamonds, gold and oil and rainbows, if you like that sort of thing.

So, after all this happened, I fell down into our hole and bloodied my shin. The bird on my shoulder laughed, so I fed it to a passing skunk. Who's laughing now?


1 comment:

Fay said...

You're crazy, Aaron. I love to read your posts! I think this is Aaron and not Ann. I love reading Ann's posts too!