Sunday, October 12, 2008

More Organization??

With three kids, I have been trying my darndest to think of ways to be more organized. It just seems like everything is out of place. So, everybody.......give me your thoughts, tips and organizing tricks PLEASE! One thing that Aaron and I started doing (that I am LOVING) is
e-meals.com What is it, you say? A 5-7 day meal plan with easy and inexpensive meals to plan. You print out 2 pages per week. One has the meal plan and instructions/recipes. The other has a shopping list with everything organized in to different sections of the grocery stores, so it is fast and super easy!!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Let's get real, here. You know how organized I try to be and how crazy I can get about it. But most times I feel like my house and life is just one big ball of crazy!! Wish I could help. If you do need help in the new house (Yeah!!!) you know I'm there. My only advice: find one specific place for EVERYTHING and make sure it always gets put back there :) Sure sounds easy!

Aaron said...

I just like to throw things away. Ask the kids. "If you don't pick this up, then I'll put it in the garbage". Works every time. That's what my dad used to do. I lost my favorite Transformer that way (sheds a single tear). That's my advice.

Tori said...

Hey y'all! The house is lookin' good. So are the kids and the toothless grandma. Hope things are well. Talk to you later.